Monday, March 12, 2012

His Path is Always the Best

   "In this way, let your light shine before all the world that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in Heaven." Matthew 5:16

   The Lord has done so many amazing things in my 20 years of life and I have felt lead to share some of these things. This blog is intended for the Lord's Glory. It is a simple way to share the amazing things the Lord is doing and has done in my life. For sometime now, I have felt the Lord telling me to share these wonderful things. I was so unsure of how to do it, though. Did he want me to write them down in a book form? Speak more about them? I wasn't sure until Saturday night while at a bridal shower for a sweet friend who I grew up with. As we were catching up, she told me that I should start a blog! I felt like it was an aswer to prayers and something I could not say no to! I pray that these posts are encouraging to all on their walk with the Lord.

   I can't wait to see what the Lord does through this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment